Friday, July 31, 2015

VISA APPOINTMENT!!!

How long ago did I just post something about me thinking that I will never leave?? An hour ago? Well,  yeah. That's just how this stuff works. I just wanted to let yall know that I have my VISA appointment!!
Willow, what is that and why are you so exited?- Well, the way it works for Chile is that you email all of your paperwork to the consulate. Then, they look it over and "approve it", which is when they give you your appointment date. Mine is next Tuesday. Finally, you go to the consulate for your appointment, show them all of your original paperwork, and you get your VISA right then and there. So theoretically, I could get on the plane say, 2 days after I get my VISA. And that is exactly what I plan on doing.
So now I just have to throw a party, do all of my packing, get my flights scheduled, go to the Consulate, take a final for government and I'll be on my way to CHILE!!!!!

1 comment: