Monday, July 20, 2015

Willow Finds...

Alrighty then. This is a follow up to Willow Wonders. I did end up finding an idea for my other pins. Here it is.

I ended up taking the picture of the crossed flags off the internet, cropping it into an oval, and then adding the words using Google Drawing. Then, I printed them out on card-stock, laminated the page, and cut them out. They were supposed to be ovals, but things happen. Finally, I hot glued a pin-back to the other side. They turned out pretty cool. And they were fairly easy to make. 

As far as games as presents went, I did end up buying Pit. I also bought this smaller, cheaper version of Dixit called Dixit Jinx. 

It seems like it will be good. I think I will give them to my host families later in my stay, so I need something to give them when I get there. Maybe candy? But I have to see what I can bring on the plane. Something local/regional would be cool. But I don't know what. Oh well. I'll figure it out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment