Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Big, The Bad, and The Beautiful

I had this really long research paper to do on Chile. The point was to get me to learn more about Chile, and to eliminate some of my fear through this. Both of these goals were accomplished! Sounds great... right? It would have been fantastic, except that I kind-a put it all off until the last minute. So, it was reeaally awful. I have spent the last 3 days working on it, and did nothing else. I know that this was not a good strategy, but... the days got away from me and before I knew it, the project was due! If you have this same project, do not do what I did. Set aside time every day to work on it. It may seem like a lot at the time, but trust me, it's so much better than doing it all the last minute.
On a lighter note, If you would like to read as much (or more) about Chile as you ever wanted to know , I can email you my amazing project! However, I cannot post it here, because it is 35 pages long {someone just whistled}. However, I can give you a sneak preview. 

If you are doing this project, I know what you are thinking, and that my friend, is called plagiarism. Seriously though, you can ask me as many questions on it as you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment