Friday, July 31, 2015

School?

I got my schedule today. For school in Chile? Of course not! That would be to normal. From my school here. Even though I officially un-enrolled last week (whatever that means) Adams still seems to think that I'm never leaving. However, at the rate my VISA is heading, maybe I won't. Yeah, yeah. I know Mike. It'll happen. It just takes awhile. Whatever. But seriously. I'm getting a bit worried lately.

My friends/neighbors/second family are leaving for their vacation! That means that I most likely will not see them again... for a whole year! It's not just like, "oh ok. I'll see you in a week when you get back" anymore. Most of the people I will see this weekend I am seeing for the last time!!! That's so sad.

When people ask me what I will miss, I tell them my cat, Frosting, or cross country. I tell them this not because I will actually miss those two things the most, but because it hurts to much to say "you".
I just want to cry sometimes. But, I need to keep myself under control, and my smile composed, so my act doesn't fall through. So no one knows just how scared I am, and just how many times I wonder what I got myself into. {sigh}. So I take a deep breath and say "Frosting. Because my host family doesn't have a cat". and live on.


but he is cute. and I will miss him

No comments:

Post a Comment