Sunday, July 12, 2015

Calvin College etc.

I'm really, really glad that I went to the Calvin conference. Not only did I get to meet and bond with a ton of super cool people, but it also helped to remind me of why I chose Rotary. Before I went, I didn't really want to do anymore. I wanted what was safe and comfortable, and couldn't think of any good reasons how doing so much paperwork could ever be worth it. Now I am pumped again. I realized how great a time everyone has, how it changes your life, and why I want to be a member of the awesomeness.
     I have come to realize that many of the best things are like this, because you can't just fall into them. Like running. When I go to practice now, I feel great, but when I first started, it felt like hell. You have to work for the joy, but when you find it, it's the best kind.
Pictures:
-The variety show cast. (They did a really great job!)
-The Brazil vs. The world soccer game (the world won! :-) )
-Rotary!!!

1 comment: