Friday, July 10, 2015

Calvin College Conference- Day 1

So this is the big woo-hoo, The mother is all conferences, the thing we've been waiting for since we turned in our applications, and I just can't believe that it's here already!!
The inbounds that I have come to know and love will be leaving next week! So this is the last time that I will see them! It is also the last time that I will see the other outbounds, at least for a whole year. They have helped me to get through so much! They have showed me that I'm not alone in the struggles I face almost daily. I hope I can keep in touch with them throughout next year, because I think I will need some mental support from people going through the same things as me.
This conference is so good, and has taught me a lot. But, I'm really tired, so I'll post more tomorrow.
"Don't let the hippos eat your tomatoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment