Saturday, July 4, 2015

Willow Wonders...

Lately I have been trying to think of presents to bring to my host family. I think the main one that I have definitely decided on, is bringing three of my favorite American board/card games. My family is big into games, so it would be something personal, plus I could show each of my host families how to play their game! So far, the one game I know that I am bringing is called Trans America. It is a train track building game that I have been playing ever since I was 5 (when I couldn't read). Because it is simple, fun, and American, it will be perfect.
Now I just have to think of two other games that I should bring. Two of my ideas are Pit and Dixit. If you have any ideas, please shoot them at me! I also would like to bring some kind of regional food/candy to share, but I don't know what I can have on the plane or what's American. Some of my other gift ideas are, CD's, cook books, post cards, and 4th of July decorations. 

     I have these really amazing Rotary Pins to share that I made, but I only have 100 of them, so their going to be the pins I give to people that I really get to know. However, I also need to have like 500-1,000 different pins to give to everyone. The only problem being that I am out of ideas!! All the seemingly easy ones have been used, and I just cannot think.


So... If you have any ideas, please let me know! I always love any comments. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Nutella in small packages. Call us if you want ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I would like some of those...

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sarah! I would like some of those...

      Delete