Thursday, July 9, 2015

S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G

Let's do a cheer! S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G {Yay}

I know it's really girly, but I actually really like shopping. The best part is, that it is an essential part of preparing for RYE, or "your year" as it is called in the bis, since, you have to be in love with the clothes you take.  So far, I have purchased the following:

  1. Cute, billowy shorts that are supper comfy! Worst comes to worst, I can just wear them as pajama shorts. 
  2. Knee-length gray caprices with a little room to... let's use the word "grow".
  3. A pair of super comfy and cute Levis.
  4. Underwear. {he he} a necessity
  5. A PJ set for when its hot. Also super comfy and not too cute. ;-)
  6. and finally... drum-role please... a super-wonderfully amazing camera! It's a far better camera than I ever thought that I would buy, since I am not currently much of the photographer, but I'm glad I got it. It has Wifi, a USB cable/charger, and like ten-million modes. Plus you can take it in up to 50 ft of water, and drop it from up to 7 feet!!!! (Which is the really cool part)
Don't you worry. I'm totally in love with all of it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment