Saturday, July 18, 2015

Chicken.

So Dudes. I was at The University of Notre Dame this week for a campy-thing. It is through Upward Bound which is this one after school program that I do. The main purpose is to get a credit for some class (in my case US government) while getting a taste (sort-a) of college life. It's pretty fun. The only problem is that I don't really get sleep, and I have to secretly write blog posts on the phone-that-I-am-not-supposed-to-have. (shh). But otherwise it's great! My government teacher is awesome, we get to eat at the dining hall, sleep in the dorms, and... what? How does this have anything to do with RYE? Oh, well sorry. I was getting to that. I'm also taking Spanish as my extra class. Even though it's not for a credit, it's really great that I am taking it because it reminds me of all the things I have forgot, I learn new words, and I can practice my accent! Because I stay there overnight, it's kind-a, sort-a, maybe practice for my exchange? At any rate, its a good time to practice my meditation techniques and imagine what life will be like next year. Oh my gosh! I guess it's not really next year is it. It's more like two weeks!! Anyway... it is also incomprehensibly nice to only have to worry about normal teenager things. Like what to wear, doing homework, gossiping, and hanging out with friends, instead of the constant "how am I going to do all of this STUFF and stay sane!!!". You may by now be wondering why the title is Chicken? And your answer is, for absolutely no reason. So there you go.
This is my dorm at ND.

No comments:

Post a Comment