Thursday, October 15, 2015

Celebrating Me

We went to the beach again last weekend. (More about that later ;) ) And I celebrated who I have become in two months, nay. Maybe it's been longer. Maybe it's been for this whole year of Rotary that I have been changing so dramatically. Growing up so fast. Or... Maybe it's been for my whole life. One will never know. I could never know. But I was celebrating this fact. This life I can live. By being this person. By being myself. And not wearing any makeup. But wearing my favourite shorts. The green ones with white flowers. And driving down a winding mountain road singing "Titanium" with the salty wind whipping my hair. And I celebrated me. More often than not, the big celebrations do not need parties. They do not need guests. Nor planning. They just need a normal day, marked by something special, and appreciated more. Like every day. And on Exchange I can celebrate this Everyday.


2 comments:

  1. I am celebrating you as well! When I see your smile I am so proud of the person you are becoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willow que bueno que lo estés pasando bien, mereces todo lo bueno que te está pasando <3 lo único malo es que todos aquí te extrañamos jajaj, te queremos mucho y ojala verte pronto (besos a la cami) - Maite

    ReplyDelete