Saturday, October 17, 2015

Beautiful Primavera

All exchange students have tons in common. Like this:


This picture is pretty much true for every-single-one of us. 
At the same time, everyone has a unique and totally different exchange than anyone else in history. In the world. 
So one of these big defining differences is whether one goes on a same-hemisphere (SH) exchange, or a other-hemisphere (OH) exchange. There are plenty of advantages to both.
Like, if I had gone on a SH exchange, I would have had a better chance of transferring my credits, because our school years are relatively the same. But, I'm on an OH exchange. So I get different advantages, like it's spring! 

This is Algarrobo beach where my host family's beach house is.




The water was absolutely freezing, but beautiful and refreshing!





These are snails. I didn't realise that and I picked one up. 








6 pointed starfish!
Purple crab! which I almost picked up because I thought it was a rock.


Pretty little park in Santiago





My adorable host brother whom I love to death. <3



2 comments:

  1. Ugg, freeze warning tonight. Halloween camping is going to be COLD here this year. So jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of the beach! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete