Wednesday, December 2, 2015

El Fin del Mundo- The best trip ever!!

A beautiful church in Puerto Montt. 
I'm not religious, but I LOVE visiting churches. They are so pretty, and each one has a personality. I also love looking at the architecture. They tell you a lot about the people that live in that town, and about the culture.




Plus the stain glasses are always heromosos.

Knitting bomb!! I so want to do one before I go back to the US. I wanted to do one in Patagonia but I didn't have time.

The "first" people to arrive to Puerto Montt (and the rest of the South mainly) were from Germany. So, there is a lot of German influence and some towns that even look like they should be part of Europe.

Our gang. Love you guys. <3 <3
This is a sculpture that the Rotary of Puerto Montt did because Puerto Montt is the city of the rain.
A lot of people wonder why I would go on the in country trips that Rotary offers when I could probably just go with my family. And it would be way cheeper. It is really cool to see all of the stuff that we do, but a really big part of these trips are the people. Through the 6 days I spent in Patagonia with these weones, I have gotten to know so much more about them. There are so many cool exchange students, and every single one of them in my district happens to be así. They all are really nice, and each of them has a unique personality, views, and stories. I would have missed hearing all of that had I not gone. Plus, what other time do you get to have people that would let you into their houses, all across the globe, whenever (incluso I'm sure when we're all 30)?

Christmas tree!
It's summer guys!
Preliminary to Christmas in Chile!!!!










This was a little chocolate store that we found. We got hot cocoa...

...and they made all of the chocolate themselves.


This will be me in June. XD XD but no joke

#whitegirl #travelphotos #whocaresit'sgorgeous!






Luna gena! good luck I would imagine..


These are penguins... but you can't see them very well.

The architecture in Puerto Montt is really old and lovely.


getting ready for Navidad...



This is just the beginning of my amazing trip... the first day to be exact. & a fraction of the photos I took. You can look forward to more!!! I already want to go back and I've only been back for 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment