Thursday, November 26, 2015

TBT- letters from different me's

I like from time to time to open my journal and read my old entries. There are really happy, accomplished ones, and really sad "my life is a wreck!" ones. And all of them are amazing.
One of my favourite journaling things I have run across throughout my almost-a-year of "constant" journaling is: this is my journal and I can do what I want with it (or TMJ for short). So, I can rant, swear, save all of my shopping receipts, write out of order, rip the papers, right in purple ink, and do what ever the fluff I want to do with it. And you can too. Don't let perfect be the enemy of good, ever, but especially when it comes to your journal.
Another one that I love is "This book contains so many different versions of Willow! Each day is a different one." Which I wrote on the side of one of the pages.
I love looking back at what I thought this adventure would be like. I frequently wish I had written more, but never less.
Here are some of my favourite entries:



this one and the one below it are together


this one and the one after it as well






Loving the TBT theme? Read some of the old blog posts! (You can find a list of the post on the left hand side of the web version, and a search bar!)

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment