Thursday, January 28, 2016

Summer Time Gladness :-)

I find myself trying to breakup my (rather boring) summertime routine with any whiff of adventure that I can get my hands on. So, juntando con mis amigos is a good, very good, option. :) We went to Water Slide Park (pronounced in Indiana-ish as "Waad'r Slyd Paark" and in Chilean as "Wat-er Eslyde Parrk") It only costs $5000 pesos to get in, and it is worth it. It has two big slides and three pools, + the kiddy pool. Which is equally fun. :) There's a restaurant, but as broke teenagers, we brought the makings for completos (a hotdog with french bread, avocado, tomato, mayo, mustard, and ketchup). Which was even better because, completos are the best. And, extra palta (avocado), no prob. 'Cause afternoon tanning snack for Willow. :) Oh. And we ate ice cream. :) So a day at a cheap waterpark not bad. Actually, ridiculously fun. :) I recommend it. :)
This post has way to many smilies. Actually, I think it's just enough...
o falta uno :)

this is the waterpark from the top of the slide

#squad. Love you witches.

the yellow slide is longer and starts from higher.

I like to whip down them as fast as possible, but not everyone.
XD XD

the mushrooms.
which double as sun umbrellas.
but their intended purpose was definitely as mushrooms.



one of the pools...
Mr. Drop of Water, what are you doing on my camera lens?

jajajajajja I look funny in this picture
I'm really going to need to talk to that naughty Mr. Drop of Water about photo bombing...


underwater photos!!

I <3 my camera

This is a super cool picture!
gracias Kathy <3


the kiddy pool. whose says kiddy pools are just for kiddies?


the "big" yellow slide XD ;-)
igual fue divertido


Look! An elephant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment