Friday, January 29, 2016

Fact Friday #21- Adolescence in Chile II

Curfew-

I don't really have a curfew. I just work it out with my parents before I leave. If I go out to like, El Centro or the mall with my friends, I usually have to be back around 9... so like 9:30. If I go to someones house, it's usually like midnight. Chilean once is at like 8 or 9 o'clock, so evenings have late starts.

Popular Leisure Activities-

Chilean teens enjoy watching TV, hanging out with friends, listening to music, and playing sports (especially soccer). However, unlike in my house in the US, most Chileans do not really read a lot for leisure. I think this is because books are really expensive and the libraries are really small. When there are outdoor music festivals, everyone goes. Many young Chileans spend their free time at home.

Dress-

Teenagers dress similarly to what we wear in the States. However, they typically dress more formally, because it reflects your class and social standing. So like more expensive clothing than I'm used to. But in general it's the same. Oh. Also heals and platform shoes are the norm. But I don't do them here because I'm already super tall. XD

typical winter shoes in Chile. or at least where I live.

¿Quieres Saber Más?-

Teen Life in Latin America and The Caribbean
http://druglawreform.info/country-information/latin-america/chile/item/202-chile#2
http://www.ediplomat.com/np/cultural_etiquette/ce_cl.htm

3 comments:

  1. Really enjoy your blogs, Willow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. เลเซอร์หน้าใส เป็นอีกหนึ่งของใหม่ทางความสวยงามที่ช่วยฟื้นฟูผิวหนังที่แห้งแข็ง บริเวณใบหน้าหมองคล้ำให้กลับมาแจ่มใสมองกระปรี้กระเปร่า ผ่องแผ้วภายในเวลาอันเร็ว นับว่าเป็นทางลัดความสวยงามที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมสูง ช่วยปรนนิบัติวัตถากผิวให้ขาวกระจ่างขาวสวยใส จากการลดลางเลือนริ้วรอยจุดด่างดำได้อย่างมีคุณภาพ


    เลเซอร์หน้าใส
    เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
    เลเซอร์รอยสิว

    ReplyDelete