Saturday, August 29, 2015

Mall Fun

Yesterday I went to the mall with some of my friends and my host sister. (It was a different group than the ones I went to Pizza Hut with.) I had so much fun, and I'm super glad that I went! Sometimes it's hard to ask for permission, but it's always worth the struggle. 
At the mall I ate my 2nd completo at a chain called "Doggies". The mall only has chains, and it's where you can find all the norteamericano food. So, completos that are called hotdogs was the closest I could come to Chilean food. Wasn't much of a hardship. They're delicious! 
The mall also has a bowling alley, a movie theatre, a supermarket, and an arcade with rides. The rides are kind-a for little kids, but they are super fun anyway!  
In the supermarket we were on a mission to buy the 4 things on my list. 1) chocolate, 2) peanut butter, 3) straws (for a school thing), & 4) tea. It was quite funny looking for that random assortment of things, but we found them all. 
Sometimes I am really sad, and miss everything and everyone back in the US, but I think my overall happiness outweighs the sad parts by a lot. I have never been so happy, so frequently before in my life. Sure when I'm on vacation I'm this happy, or when something special is going on, but here I get that happy over normal every-day life. It's kind-a awesome.
















1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! It is terrific that you know you are happy. Keep letting us (your fan club) know what's happening!

    ReplyDelete