Monday, June 29, 2015

Mental Note

Last night when I was tired, I was thinking "What have I got myself into!? I can't do this!!" =-O However, that was last night. And I always must remember that things are ALWAYS way worse when I'm tired. So I just have to remember that without my mom reminding me all the time.
Now, I am at this conferencey thing, by myself, in a really nice dorm, wearing clothes that I bought for Chile, {Contented sigh} and I'm thinking, "Who was I kidding? :-) I can handle anything." I realized that I do enough stuff on my own, and have become so much more independent in this last year, that going abroad will be fine. I feel like I could leave today, and I know that it is one of my phases, but I'll be OK.
Even if I die tomorrow, my life will have been so much better because of RYE. I have learned so much already. {Tear}

No comments:

Post a Comment