Friday, June 12, 2015

Black and Green Treasure

THE T-SHIRTS ARE FINALLY IN!!!!!!!!
     Thank you for your patients this week, as I was temporarily paralyzed by the awful illness which you may know as Final Exams. My t-shirts actually came on Monday, but I was studying. They are amazing, and you should totally order one!!!! They are $25 per shirt. But, if you order two or more, they are only $20 a piece! Your purchase will help me complete this amazing journey, and you get a super, wonderful t-shirt! :-) 
     To order one, just shoot me an e-mail (wcrisovan@gmail.com) with the quantity, sizes (adult small- XL), and your name and address. If you live in the South Bend area, I can drop it off at your house and you can pay me then. I will also be selling them at The Purple Porch Co-op on Wednesday nights. Otherwise, I'll mail it to you and you can send me a check.
Thanks! ...and remember, they're beautiful!!



Thank you to my grandpa, Thomas Crisovan, The Barber/White family, Jacqueline and Matt, Graphie Tees, and my mom and dad for sponsoring me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment