Saturday, June 20, 2015

Chocolate Money

     I have begun another one of my many fundraisers. I'm selling my homemade truffles at our local food market, Purple Porch Co-op! I make four kinds: dark chocolate, coconut, raspberry, and peanut butter. My mom has been making them FOREVER at Christmas, and everyone always loves them! I also sold them to fundraise for my DC trip in eighth grade, and so I thought it might help. Plus,  I can unofficially sell my t-shirts too! :-)
     I started selling them last week as a test run, and I made about $100! So yay! The benefit of PPC is that consumers can order the truffles online, or just buy them at the market. I hope that this week I'll sell even more!
     I guess I'm just trying to see what, fundraising sticks with people, and makes the money. I can add another thing that I've learned through RYE to my list,  entrepreneurship.
     I'll follow you up with some pictures and how my sales this week go. If you SB folks want to order some, just visit the Purple Porch website, and look up Crisovan Truffles.
:-)

1 comment: