Sunday, May 31, 2015

Perfectly Purple

Luggage! It's so exiting!!! After much researching on Consumer Reports, reading a million reviews, and consulting my profeccional travel experts (aka my aunt and neighbor) I have finally purchased a luggage set of my very own! Some of its important features include:
  • A large suitcase, and a carry-on one with swivel (4) wheels, 2 front pockets, long ajustable handels, and side handels, that are expandable
  • A rolley duffle bag with a handle that zippes into it
  • A under-the-seat tote bag
  • A little mini "travel kit" or toilery bag 
  • An atractive and differentiating purple color
  • A resinable price (and a great deal!)
  • High quality
  • Makes me happy! :-)
+ it also passed The Alice Test (we rolled my friend around Macy's in the big suitcase. LOL) I highly recomend to anyone getting luggage to do some research, read reviews, and most importantly, look at it in a store so that you can get a feal for it. The first set I was going to buy was significanty cheaper and cuter, but when we tried it out, it was very poor quality. My current one is much better, and I am very glad that I acctually went to the store to buy it. Also, I took two of my friends and had a ton of fun picking it out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment