Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Finalmente

This is one of my favorite spanish words, and I use it all the time. It means "finally" or "at last". You may be asking "Why is this blog post titled finally in Spanish?" Which is a very good question. The anser to which is that yesterday, I  finally ordered my t-shirts!!!! Disclaimer: my life is a mess. As you may or may not know, they were supposed to be ordered in December. However, as it tends to do, December ran away from me and became January and then Febuary, which became March, and then April, but as May comes to a close, I have finally caught him. Now, in two weeks max, I will have 200 marvelous t-shirts in my possession (which you should buy for $25 or 3+ for $20 a piece). {sigh} This may not seem like a big step, but to me it is. My stress level has gone down 1,000% and now I'm simply exited.

No comments:

Post a Comment