Monday, February 23, 2015

The Big News

This is the moment you've all (well, at least I) have been waiting for... the grand beginning... my country assignment....Chile!!! This lovely, long and skinny country on the Western side of South America will be my new home for next year!! I'm so exited! It was my second choice, so I can't say I didn't expect it, but I'm so exited!! I so want to go to Chile that I can hardly wait! I'd like to leave now!!!!!!!! On Saturday when we got to the conference, we stood infront of our parents and everyone else, and the inbounds stuck the flags of our host country on our backs. Then, we had to get the other outbounds to tell us where we were going. It was a lot of fun. This is the Grand and Official Beginning to my adventure. Please follow me though out it, and this blog is the best way to do that.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations again, Willow! This is very exciting! I look forward to reading about your preparations and, eventually, your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I found the comments!! Willow... How can I put into words what I want to say? I'm so excited for you to continue on in this adventure! I've only known you for a little while but I can honestly say that you are going to rock the world!! At least the Chile portion of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carmen! I wish you all the best on your exchange and I also think that you are going to be great in Peru! I hope we can visit!

      Delete