Saturday, March 7, 2015

My First Rotary Club Meeting

On Wednesday I went to my very first South Bend Rotary Club meeting. It was very interesting and fun. All of the members crack jokes and seem to really enjoy themselves. Another thing that I did not know was that they invite a few seniors from all of the South Bend schools to come. There was lunch, presentors, and reminders about cool Rotary events. I had the honor of being one of the presentors. I talked about myself, my goals, dreams and fundraising. I think that it went well, and everyone I talked to said that I did a great job. Several people afterwards asked me to let them know if I needed help. I told them that right now, the biggest thing that they could all do is donate to my cause. The other thing you can do to help is share my Go-Fund-Me site and this blog with others. If you are able to, please help me by taking these two easy steps to allowing me to embark on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment