Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Helpful Friend

As I was looking at other people's RYE blogs, I saw a post in one of them about a book called The Exchange Student Survival Kit. As much as I don't want to admit it, I am quite afraid of going abroad, and I figured some extra advice wouldn't hurt. So, I purchased the book, used, at Better Word Books for only the $3.50 it cost for shipping and handling. When it arrived, I was very excited and began reading it immediately. The book brings up many, even some taboo, points and subjects and explains what to do in different kinds of situations. I recommend reading it if you're  going abroad. If you would like to barrow my copy when I am done, you are welcome to. I also find another helpful source to be the Central States Rotary Youth Exchange (CSRYE) Out Bound Student Handbook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment