Saturday, April 25, 2015

Temuco, Chile!!!!!!!!!!

Even though 10 of them may seem a little excessive, there are not half enough exclamation marks in the title to express how exited I am to go to Temuco, Chile! Temuco has a population of 267,619 people, is 416 miles south of Santiago, and has a climate much like northern Indiana. Last week, on the Saturday night that I was in RYLA I got an email from my host district, 4355 (which is the Santiatgo district) and then the following morning, I got a Facebook message from both my host sister and my host mom!! They both seem really nice!! I will have a mom, dad, 11 year old brother, 16 year old brother, and 13 year old sister in my first host family!!!!!  They also have a puppy, their house is really cute, and I am super exited because my siblings are around my age!  I hope that I am right when I say that I think they are the perfect host family for me! (Did I mension that I am super, crazy exited about this!! :-)  =-O )
Beautiful Temuco, Chile

Map of Chile
see my new home?

1 comment:

  1. ¿Te apasiona la cultura y la naturaleza? Temuco, capital de la Araucanía en Chile, te ofrece una experiencia única donde podrás sumergirte en las tradiciones del pueblo Mapuche y disfrutar de la belleza natural del sur del país.

    Recorre sus museos y aprende sobre la cosmovisión Mapuche, deléitate con la exquisita gastronomía local y emprende una aventura hacia los imponentes volcanes, los cristalinos lagos y los frondosos bosques que rodean la ciudad.

    Temuco te espera con los brazos abiertos para que vivas un viaje inolvidable.

    Descubre más sobre esta fascinante ciudad y planifica tu viaje:

    Visita nuestro sitio web: Fuente: https://noticiasentemuco.cl/
    #Temuco #Chile #Araucanía #Cultura #Naturaleza #Turismo #Viajes

    ReplyDelete